Date: Sunday 01 st December, 2013
NMIA Palisadoes Charity 5K WALK*RUN 2014 --- 10th Anniversary!
The NMIA PALISADOES CHARITY WALK/RUN is a 5 Kilometer (3.1miles) event that is open to individuals, children 10+years and groups. All race proceeds are in aid of the KINGSTON PUBLIC HOSPITAL (CANCER CARE UNIT). Registration is JA$1,000.00 per person. Payments and completion of the registration form can be madeat the NMIAL Administration Office located at the Norman Manley International Airport, Palisadoes or at the Tinson Pen Aerodrome located on Marcus Garvey Drive, Kingston.
- -BIBS must be collected at the NMIA Airports Ltd. Administrative Office located at Palisadoes, Kingston or the Tinson Pen Aerodrome, Marcus Garvey Drive by latest Wednesday, January 9, 2014. NO Registration or BIB pick- up on RACE DAY
- -Each entrant will receive an official race bib with 4 pins. The bib is to be pinned to the FRONT of your shirt. You must cross the start and finish line in order to get a correct race time.
- -Your BIB number is labeled with your name and marked for the event you entered - WALK or RUN and your GENDER. Do not switch or give your bib to anyone. Fair play rules and honesty applies!
- -Only entrants with RUN BIBS are to line up for the RUN race. Similarly, only entrants with WALK BIBS are to line up for the WALK race.Individuals will be disqualified and ineligible for awards if they sign up to walk and run instead. Only runners can run and/or walk.
- -NMIA PALISADOES 5K CHARITY WALK/RUN rewards both team and individual entrants with attractive prizes at the post-race AWARDS which follows immediately after in the GREENFIELD (adjacent to start point).
- -Each participant is responsible for knowing and complying with all the official rules and regulations. Failure to comply with the rules of the NMIA PALISADOES 5K CHARITY WALK/RUN will subject you to disqualification
- -Be sure to arrive at the GREENFIELD - Airport Round-a-bout for the pre-race Aerobic Warm-up at 6:30am. The RUN race starts promptly at 7:00am and is immediately followed by the WALK race. Don’t be late!
- Customs & Immigration
- Ground Transportation & Parking
- Airline Information
Toll free from Jamaica 1-888-AIRPORT